Sunday, December 31, 2023

Winter Poinsettia...

I fell in love with Rachel Alvarado's beautiful Winter Poinsettia Card from My Favorite Things.  Her card is the whole reason I bought the stamp set, coordinating dies, and the Christmas sentiments to go with it.  When I saw her card I just knew I had to make that card for my Christmas card this year.  What I didn't know or realize was how detailed and time consuming each card would be.  I made 67 of these.  I kept kicking myself thinking why did I pick this as my card for the year?!?!  But the answer was simple...it was just gorgeous.
Winter Poinsettia...
I made one card just like hers (my daughter got that one) and left off the white stamped leaf on all the rest.  That's 66 less stamps I'd have to make, ha!  I used Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, White, and Crumb Cake.  I used glue dots and jewelry micro beads for the centers.  And tiny Iridescent bubbles to top off the card.
Winter Poinsettia...
My assembly line.
Winter Poinsettia...
Total of 67 made.

Thank you for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment