Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Terri!!!

For my dear friend Terri and also my cycling buddy!  Terri loves pink so I had to make her one of the Hero Arts Stencil cards using all PINK!!!  
Happy Birthday Terri!!!
I got all my pinks out to make this card and just layered and layered them until I had the look I was happy with.  There was no rhyme or reason to my method.  I used the Hero Arts Stencil kit.  Black, White, and Regal Rose card stock.  Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Polished Pink, Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Berry Burt, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pink Passion, and Merry Merlot inks.  Finished my card off with some black birds.
Happy Birthday Terri!!!Cyclefit December Babies...
The birthday girl...                                The December babies...
GABA Tumacacori
Me and Terri on one of our cycling adventures this year.

Thank you for stopping by!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment