Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!

For one of my sweet cycling friends, Caroline.  Linden and I had a little surprise birthday party for our December cyclists.  Silly me was too busy handing out Christmas Cards and putting in the birthday peeps coffee order that I completely forgot to give them their birthday cards, ha!  
Happy Birthday Caroline!!!
I'm slowly getting the hang of this Hero Arts Multi Layering Kit and I'm absolutely loving it.  I think it's becoming one of my most favorite things to make cycling cards with.  For this one I used YoYo Yellow, Tangerine Tango, Sand Caramel, Copper Clay Lemon Lime Twist, Pine, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, and Night of Navy inks.I used the coordinating die to make a mask for the mountains so I could blend in the sky.  I didn't have exactly the right size circle to mask the sun/moon so it ended up with some of the sky over it.  There was some white bits in between the sky and the mountains and in between some of the sand, so I took a colored pencil and filled in the white bits. I ever so slightly went over those bits with a Wink of Stella. I used a black die cut bike to finish off the panel.  Layered it on white, then a Lemon Lime Twist card base. 
Happy Birthday Caroline!!!
Birthday Girl...
Happy Birthday Cyclefit December Babies!
4 of the 6 December Babies.

Thanks for having a look at my blog!



 

1 comment: