Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!

Celebrating another November birthday for another one of our cycling friends, Brooke!
Happy Birthday Brooke!!!
This is another "toy" that I got that I hadn't used yet and was wanting to try...the Gina K Wreath Builder Template.  I had so much fun creating this card!  Most cyclist love coffee, they go hand in hand.  It's a never ending cycle...ride, coffee, repeat.  So, I had this idea of making a card with a bike and coffee, the never ending circle of love and life.  I used many stamp sets to create this card to find the perfect little stamps to fit within the wreath.  My Favorite Things Coffee Break, Hero Arts, Woodware Craft Collection, and Verve.

Happy Birthday Brooke!!!
Happy Birthday Tod and Brooke!!!

Thank you for having a look at my blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment