Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Sugary Birthday Wishes...

For my beautiful daughter for her birthday.  She loves Sugar Skulls so I've been on the hunt for Sugar Skull stamps for the last couple of years.
Sugary Birthday Wishes...
I used Gray Granite for my card base and sprayed Silver Glimmer Mist on it and the Gray Granite Oval.  I layered a White strip, then a Cherry Cobbler strip with white splatters on it and on the Cherry Cobbler Oval.  I mounted the ovals on White, then on a Black Scalloped Oval.  I stamped the Sugar Skull from the Hero Arts Halloween Icons Set in Memento, then colored with Copics and mounted on Pop Dots.  I stamped my sentiment from the same set in memento.
Sugary Birthday Wishes...
My daughter loved her card.

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment