Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

For my best friends step dad for his birthday.  I had so much fun creating this card!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

 I started out by blending Only Orange and YoYo Yellow inks with a blending brush.  I ran a piece of Crumb Cake with Snow Drifts Die-namics and the Palm Tree Trunks from the Beach Scene Builder Die-namics set.  I splattered various brown inks with the ink marker gun to create a bit of a sandy look.  I colored the Palm Tree Trunks with Copics.  I used Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, and Chocolate Chip for the tops of the Palm Trees and Coconuts, then highlighted with a White Gel Pen.  I ran the Beach Bungalow through the die cut a few times in order to get all the colors I needed.  Using White, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, and Real Red.  I colored the door and window with copics then highlighted the porch with a gel pen. I mounted my layer on YoYo Yellow, then a Crumb Cake card Base.  I finished off the card with some black birds and a sentiment from the My Favorite Things Life's a Beach Stamp Set.

Thank you for having a look at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment