Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Tod!!!

For a cycling friend for his birthday!  We had a little surprise birthday celebration for a couple of our cyclist who had birthday's in November.  I made the cards and Linden made the treats, we make a great team!
Happy Birthday Tod!!!
I've been looking forward to using this Hero Arts Card Kit my best friends got me for my birthday.  Living in Tucson, I of course love all things cactus and that I can turn into a "cycling scene".  This stencil card kit was perfect for that.  It was my first time using a layering stencil kit so I followed along with Hero Arts Inspirational video on their website for this kit.  I changed a couple of things on my card vs. what they showed in their video/card.  I started with a white panel, used Caramel, Sand, Pine Tangerine, Granny Apple Green, YoYo Yellow, inks.  Mounted my panel on an Eggplant Envy layer, then a white card base.  I ran the bike through the die cut machine 3 times using Eggplant Envy, then added paper glaze to it.

Happy Birthday Tod!!!
Linden lighting Tod's birthday treat.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment