Friday, December 29, 2023

Happy 2 Years Co-Ride Leader!!!

Celebrating two years of Co-Ride Leading with the best cycling partner I could ever ask for.  Leading with Linden has been such a fun and rewarding experience these last two years.  We have met so many amazing people and have been truly blessed with this wonderful opportunity that Tim with Cyclefit Solutions has given us.  Here's to many more Co-Leading Rides with my partner in cycling!
Happy 2 Years Co-Ride Leader!!!
Linden and I took a trip to Colorado over the summer to ride our bikes up Mt. Evans.  I wanted to make her a card that resembled Echo Lake Park.  You get to see this beautiful lake just before making the turn off to head up Mt. Evans.  I used Stampin Up's Snow Front to create my scene.  Shaded Spruce, Chocolate Chip, and Pool Paty inks.  I blended YoYo Yellow and Only Orange lightly over the scene.  I stamped the bike from Stamps by Impression in black.  Then added two black birds from My Favorite Things Shady Palm Die-namics to resemble me and Linden.  I mounted my panel on YoYo Yellow then a Chocolate Chip card base.
Happy 2 Years Co-Ride Leader!!!
Echo Lake Park, CO
Happy 2 Years Co-Ride Leader!!!
Me and Linden 
Happy 2 Years Co-Ride Leader!!!
Us
Happy 2 Years Co-Ride Leader!!!
Our 2 year Anniversary Ride!

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment