Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Larry!!!

Celebrating another December birthday for another great cyclist of ours.  Unfortunately Larry wasn't able to make it to the birthday celebration, but we celebrated him in spirit!
Happy Birthday Larry!!!
I used the Impression Obsession Desert scene die for this card with Black, Speckled Brown, Shimmery Yellow, and Night of Navy.  I splattered the Night of Navy with opaque white.  I ran the whole panel through the die cut using the MFT Rectangle Stitched Die-namics.  I used the Shimmery Yellow with the My Favorite Things Banner Die and stamped the sentiment from MFT Banner Day Sentiments on it.  I used Bronze cord to tie it together. and finished it off with a black bike die.

Happy Birthday Larry!!!
Linden, Larry, and me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment