Friday, December 29, 2023

Crossing the Rainbow Bridge...

Our best friends sweet puppy of 16 years crossed the rainbow bridge.  Solo was a character.  He was the only pup in his litter, hence his name, Solo.  He had such a funny personality, knew what he wanted when he wanted it, and loved to cuddle...of course when he wanted to cuddle.  Losing Solo was definitely a heart felt loss, I shed many tears making this card for them.
Crossing the Rainbow Bridge...
I used My Favorite Things Cascading Rainbow, Stitched Cloud Edges, and Flat Bottom Cloud Die-Namics.  I ran the Clouds through a Pin Dot Embossing Folder.  I used a blend of MFT and Stampin' Up card stock.  Stampin' Up punch for the dog, highlighted in a white gel pen then wiped with a paper towel to give it a softer look.  Sentiment from Stampin' Up Special Moments Stamp Set.
Crossing the Rainbow Bridge...
Solo at one of our Thanksgiving gatherings.
Crossing the Rainbow Bridge...
Solo checking in on me.
Crossing the Rainbow Bridge...
Solo and Jetta (my Chihuhua) going for a walk.

Thank you for having a look at my blog.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment