Sunday, December 31, 2023

Everyone Needs a Warwick in Their Life...

Another December birthday for another great cyclist of ours, Warwick.  He was our first cyclist when we started co-leading our ride just over two years ago and has held a special place in our hearts ever since.
Everyone Needs a Warwick in Their Life...
When I saw Sandi Maciver's gorgeous card, I knew I had to recreate it and knew it had to be for someone special and I had the perfect person in mind.  I read over Sandi's instructions for how to make the card, but I don't follow instructions very well, I'm more of a visual learner.  So, I kind of just went for it with an idea of what type of colors I should use.  Surprisingly this was one of the easier cards I made using this stencil kit so far.  I used the Hero Arts card kit, Caramel, Sand, Tangerine Tango, YoYo Yellow, Daffodil Delight, and black.  I die cut the bike several time in black then mounted my panel on a black layer, then a white card stock base.  I added a little black bird to finish off the card.
Everyone Needs a Warwick in Their Life...
The birthday boy...
Cyclefit December Babies
Our December babies...

Thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment