Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy Birthday Tony!!!

Celebrating Tony!!!  Another one of our wonderful cycling friends who's birthday is in December.  Tony is so much fun...he's such a strong cyclist and is always willing to be in the front when we need a little break leading the ride.
Happy Birthday Tony!!!
Another fun card to make!  I made my sky with YoYoYellow, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Gorgeous Grape, and Night of Navy.  Then I used the Impression Obsession Desert Scene die with Black, Pecan Pie, and Early Espresso and the My Favorite Things Fast Track in Pecan Pie.  I went over the Pecan Pie sections with a Wink of Stella.  I die cut the bike in black.  
Happy Birthday Tony!!!
The birthday boy...
Cyclefit December Babies...
The December babies...

Thank you for having a look at my blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment