Sunday, December 31, 2023

Another Furry Friend Crossed the Rainbow Bridge...

 I made a Rainbow Bridge card for my best friends dog.  After my friend posted it online thanking me for it, another friend reached out to me asking if I could make one for her friends cat.  She wanted it just like the card I made for my friend but with a cat.  These are always the hardest cards to make.

Another Furry Friend Crossed the Rainbow Bridge...
I used My Favorite Things Cascading Rainbow, Stitched Cloud Edges, and Flat Bottom Cloud Die-Namics.  I ran the Clouds through a Pin Dot Embossing Folder.  I used a blend of MFT and Stampin' Up card stock.  Cat die in black, highlighted in a white gel pen then wiped with a paper towel to give it a softer look.  Sentiment from Stampin' Up Special Moments Stamp Set.

Thank you for taking a look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment