Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Overflowing with Fun!!!

For my best friend, Jeremy for his birthday.  Each year I try to make him a funny card for his birthday.  This year I copied a picture he sent me after I asked him a question about how it was going at work...
When My Favorite Things came out with the Bathroom stamps and dies, I knew I had to have it all.  I tried to copy the photo he sent the best that I could.  I used Basic Gray as my card base.  Layering Copper Clay ran through a brick embossing folder from Stampin' Up on the bottom 1/3 of the card and My Favorite Things Floor to Ceiling paper on the top 2/3 of the card.  I used MFT Bathroom Essential die-namics to build the toilet and plunger.  Then I stamped my sentiment from the MFT Bathroom Banter set on Very Vanilla.

Overflowing with Fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment