Friday, July 31, 2020

Sunflowers and Sawdust...

A RAK for one of my oldest friends Renee.  I've know her since I was a teenager.  She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.  She loves Sunflowers and has started her own woodworking business...Sunflowers and Sawdust.  I wanted to send her a card to brighten her day!





I started out with Very Vanilla cardstock, stamping SU Chicken Wire in Crumb Cake.  Next I used Hero Arts Woodframes  if Soft Suede (it was slightly bigger than my card base so it was a bit tricky trying to get it evenly on my base layer.  I used My Favorite things Sunflower, Royal Leaves, and Happy Hellos.  Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry, and Chocolate Chip card stock.  More Mustard ink on the Sunflower and Old Olive in on the Leaves.

Thank you for taking a look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment