Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Hello Friend...


Another RAK for a friend on my facebook.  This one is for Heather.  I play bunco with her.  It's been far too long since I've seen her or played bunco since they're almost always on Friday nights now.  I get up at the crack of dawn to cycle with my teammates every Saturday morning.  Anyhow, her favorite color is purple and she loves roses.  

I started out stamping Fifth Avenue Floral (this is my favorite stamp set, I too love roses!) in Memento ink, on Neenah, then coloring with Copics and fussy cutting it out.  I ran a piece of white card stock through the cuttlebug with the pin dot folder, then again using the biggest oval die.  Next I lined up my black layer, set the next biggest die inside and taped it, then ran it through the cuttlebug and wha-la, my mats line up perfectly.  My Favorite Things die-namics for the leaves in Old Olive.  Denami Design for the sentiment.  I popped my rose up on pop dots to give it some dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment