Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Columbian Goddess...

A RAK for a dear friend of mine, Paula.  Paula is one of the kindest and sweetest people you'll ever meet.  She has a heart of gold, always willing to help you out when you need it, volunteer when there's opportunities to do so, and just an all around amazing person.  I'm so thankful to have met her and happy to have her as my friend.  When I saw this image, I knew I had to get it to make Paula's card.  She loves working out, and...well, it reminded me of her too.  Paula's favorite colors are black and white...not colors I'm use to working with but I gave it my best shot.
I used this weeks SC811 for my layout.  I had my hubs print the image for me.  I just discovered Krista Smith Stamps.  She has lots of fun stuff!  I colored her with copics, trying to make her look like Paula (our Columbian Goddess!) the best I could.  Glaze pen on the dumb bells.  I used Echo Park Happy Days Paper and My Favorite Things Happy Hellos die-namics.  Kept it CAS.


Me and Paula and an Air Force Ball.  She looked like a Greek Goddess!

Saying "see you later" is always hard, Paula and her family moved to another base.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment