Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy Birthday Ken...

I made this for a dear friend of mine, Ken for his birthday.  We always have a great time when we're together.  Since COVID, I haven't been able to see him and his wife Shirey and cycle with them.  I sure do miss our days of getting out on the bike together and having some laughs.
All of my stamps are from Stamp Out.  I got them from the stamp show we use to have here in town.  We no longer have one...I'm bummed, I use to volunteer at it every year.  Anyhow, I used Copics on it for my first time (usually I color it with colored pencils).  It took me a bit longer to get the shading and coloring just the way I wanted.  I used Soft Suede and Blackberry Bliss cardstock and Hodgepodge hardware.

Shirey, me, and Ken after cyling 100 miles in El Tour de Tucson.

Me, Ken, and Shirey taking a break cycling up Mt. Lemmon, Arizona.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment