Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Sabrina Smiles...

I posted on my facebook yesterday that I was updating my address book and if anyone would like a card from me, please send me your address.  Since I was all caught up with my birthday cards for the month, I wanted to RAK everyone with a card who responded to the post.  My sweet friend Sabrina was the first to respond.  She such a sweet gal.  We know each other from our military spouse days.  I was the squadron's key spouse.  She invited me to her graduation, her husband invited me to his ALS Graduation, she's supported me with wearing stripes for Ehlers Danlos Awareness Day and has even brought me Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream when I was on bed rest after a tendon replacement.  I'm thankful to have been there for her and have her there for me as well.

When I was going through my stamps, I saw this Gossmere by Christy Croll from Stamping Bella that I've had for years and never used...I knew I had to ink it up for Sabrina.  I stamped her in memento ink, on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I have no idea how to do pleats, I just kind of winged it.  I used prismacolored pencils to give a little more shading.  Added a clear star gel pen for detail on the crown.  Sahara Sand and Bermuda Bay Card Stock, sentiment from A Muse, topped it off with some rhinestones.

Me and Sabrina at ALS Graduation, 2014

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment