Saturday, July 18, 2020

Swirly Hello...

I'm trying to make sure to get in my craft room for a little bit each day and work on making RAK's for my friends.  This one is for my brother's girlfriend, Holly.  She loves tie dye and the color green.

l went on pinterest searching tie dye cards.  I came across this beautiful card with a tutorial.  It was a new technique for me so I followed the tutorial step by step.  Mine didn't turn out as beautiful as hers, I definitely need so more practice, but I'm still happy with the results.  I used SU YoYo Yellow, Pink Passion, and Tempting Turquoise markers.  Water color paper, a small spray bottle, heat gun, acrylic board, and painters tape.  After my creation fully dried, I mounted it on Granny Apple Green card stock and used My Favorite Things Happy Hellos for the sentiment.

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment