Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Hello Pockets...

Continuing to work on RAK'ing my friends with cards.  This one is for a fun lady, friend, and former teammate of mine, Holly.  I was an assistant for a Tri Coach and one of my duties was to Sherpa for the team during their races.  Holly was racing in the first out of town race that I sherpa'd (is that a word? lol) for.  We had such a blast that trip!  She is an amazing athlete, gives it her all and is just fun to be around.  
I used this week's MFTWSC498.  I'm so proud of myself for creating a card on sketch day and also uploading it on sketch day!  Usually I'm a bit slow at blogging/uploading.  Anyhow, I used MFT Let's Stick Together set and the sentiment from the PI Freckles set.  Sahara Sand and Wheat Varsamagic chalk ink on the bricks, circle frame I made using two circles, scallop die-namic, and some rhinestones.


Me and Holly at Saguaro National Park West.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment