Friday, July 3, 2020

Happy Birthday Kamryn...

I use to be a Key Spouse when my hubs was in the military (almost retired for 2 years now).  I met a sweet lady, Charla during that time who was also a Key Spouse.  It's been awesome to see her little family grown over the years.  Her little one is turning 6 ( it doesn't seem possible!) and since all the social distancing with COVID 19 going on, she reached out and asked if her friends could send Kamryn a card since she wasn't able to have a party.  I of course said I would make her a card.  

Happy Birthday Kamryn...
Kamryn loves cats and teal.  I started out with Denami Design Cat, stamping in memento ink, coloring with copics then using a circle punch and scalloped circle punch.  I used pop dots for dimension.  Crumb Cake, Echo Park So Happy Together paper, Bermuda Bay and My Favorite Things Happy Birthday Circle Frame Die-Damic.  Topped it off with ribbon from Denami Design.  Happy 6th Birthday Kamryn!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hope you have a Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment