Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy 50th Hubs!!!

I told my hubs I'd take him anywhere he wanted to go to celebrate his 50th birthday...with COVID, however I told him we may have to postpone travel and have a late celebration.  A month before his birthday he finally told me where he wanted to go...to Idaho to visit our daughter and grandboys!  Talk about melting my heart!!!  We ended up celebrating the 4th of July, hubs 50th, and our youngest grandsons 4th birthday during our trip there.  We had such a great time!!!

My Favorite Things Sunny Vibes is my new favorite stamp set.  I just love that little bus and surfboard.  Hubs favorite color is blue and mine is orange so I knew I wanted that color scheme.  I used Night of Navy, Only Orange, and Crumb Cake card stock with the snow drifts die-namics and versamagic Sahara Sand chalk ink to create the sand.  The main image I used Wonky Stitches die-namic, put the palm tree behind the sand and popped the bus up on pop dots to create lots of dimension to the card.  I used All the encouragement stamp set...then cut it out because I forgot I bought the coordinating die-namic, ha!!!  I stamped Happy Birthday from the MFT Big Greeting set and used the Little Numbers die-namics for the 50 and colored it with copics.  I masked out all the letters in Happy Birthday except the th to make 50th.  

Me and my hubs on his 50th birthday.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment