Monday, July 13, 2020

Happy Birthday Linden...

I made this for my sweet dear friend, teammate, and co-ride leader, Linden.  She is always so positive, encouraging, and always, always has a smile on her face.  She is always willing to swap Rile Leader cycling duties for our GABA group rides...she loves to climb and I love to descend.  Right now we only get to "see" each other on Zwift...I sure to miss her smiling face!!!  

I saw this beautiful card on pinterest and thought I'd like to try and recreate it.  I didn't do it justice.  I tried the watercolor paper technique, it was a bit of a learning experience for me.  I used SU Beautiful Friendship.  I took watercolor paper, spritzed it with water.  When the water was almost dry, I stamped the hydrangeas in Strawberry Slush.  When it was dry, I stamped it again.  Then stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green.  Strawberry Slush and black card stock, finished it off with a sentiment and some sequins.
  
Linden, me, and our other co-ride leader, Carolyn.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment