Friday, July 31, 2020

Caffeinated Thanks...

I made this for my dear friend Lisa.  She was kind enough to look around her town and find me some corn relish for a recipe that I'm craving.  You can only get it at H-E-B and I don't have one where I live.  Lisa loves her Starbucks coffee...so I made her a coffee card to thank her for the care package and got her a Starbucks gift card.


I started out with a Sahara Sand card base.  I used Echo Park Paper's Homemade paper.  
Stamping Bella's Perk Me Up Peeps stamped on Neenah, with Memento ink, colored with Copics.  I Colored the Peeps to look like me and Lisa.  The one in the dress is Lisa (she's always wearing dresses) and the other one is me.  I paper pieced the latte.  I used a copic around the late and to ground the latte, and a versamagic chalk ink in wheat around the whole image.  I had a new wheat ink pad...my ink went on darker than I liked it so I took a copic colorless blender and thinned it out.  The sentiment it from Krafting Kimmie's Kimmie's Coffee Sentiments.  

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment