Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy 4th Birthday Tanner!!!

Happy 4th birthday to our youngest grandson, Tanner!  This year we were able to be in Idaho to celebrate his birthday with him.  He's been in speech therapy and is talking so much now.  Tanner's a ball of energy and has quite the personality.  We sure enjoyed our visit with our daughter, son-in-law, and grandboys.
Tanner had a "theme" of presents this year from us...fishing and camping related.  I had some Riley stamps I was trying to decide upon when I came across this card on Splitcoaststampers.  I knew I had to try to recreate the card.  Niki gives step by step instructions on how to create the card on her blog.  I tried my best, but her creation is simply beautiful.  I used Pacific Point, Poppy Parade and Soft Suede cardstock, red ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, and followed Niki's tutorial for my image panel.  

Happy 4th birthday Tanner!

Tanner and me.

Me and Tanner.

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment