Sunday, August 2, 2020

In My Heart...

For my friend Julie who lost her son.  I can't even begin to imagine the pain she has suffered these last two years.  There are no words that can ever take away her pain or make her feel better.  My heart aches for her.  I wanted her to know that she is in my heart as the anniversary of his passing approaches.


My Favorite Things is celebrating their 500th Sketch Challenge and I wanted to play along.  I used the Heart Die-namic with Echo Park Country Drive Paper.  Elegant Eggplant and white card stock,  stamped with a sentiment from the Pure Innocence All My Heart set.  I stamped the girl from the PI Have Hope set coloring her with copics and mounting her on pop dots for dimension.  A glaze pen on the heart, shoes, and clip in her hair.


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment