Monday, August 31, 2020

Congratulations on Your Promotion!!!

Congratulations to our daughter!!!  She's been working with Verizon for 2 years and was just promoted to Retail Training Associate earlier this week.  She'll get to keep her position as Store Manager as well which she is happy about.  She is such a hard worker and goal oriented.  We are so incredibly proud of her!   
Congratulations on Your Promotion!!!
I of course wanted to make her a card to celebrate the occasion!  I really wanted to spell out Congratulations (I'm not big on saying "congrats") but there just wasn't enough room.  I had to make a slime line card just to spell out Congrats using My Favorite things High Rise Alphabet Lower Case Letters.  I also wanted to incorporate the red Verizon Check Mark.  So hubs went on line and printed it for me.  I laid it on top of Real Red card stock with some double sided tape and cut it out.  I put my panel on top of black card stock.  
 Me and our daughter, Mikaela during our trip to see them in Idaho this July.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment