Monday, August 10, 2020

BRAK Thank You #2...

I received another beautiful BRAK in the mail and wanted to send a thank you card to the sender to let her know I appreciate the time she took to create it and also for thinking of me.  This one goes out to mybugandi45 on splitcoaststampers.  

BRAK Thank You #2...
I love this color combination, it's one of my favorites.  For my 40th birthday, I made the party favors and all my thank you cards in this color combo.  I also love roses.  Anyhow, I'm staying with the same color scheme and stamp set for my birthday thank you cards but making them a bit different.  I used Crumb Cake as my base.  Stamped the roses in Crisp Cantaloupe, the other stuffs in Crumb Cake.  I used the Sentiment from Morning Meadow, stamping it in black so it would stand out.  


 BRAK I received from mybuandi45.  I absolutely love it.  Definately going to CASE this!

Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment