Saturday, August 29, 2020

Happy Birthday Joanie!!!

For my sweet friend Joanie for her birthday.  Joanie has such a kind heart and is always encouraging others to reach their goals.  She comes up with #thebesthashtags which always makes me laugh...or just touches my heart.  She's such a special lady!  
Happy Birthday Joanie!!!
I thought this image suited Joanie well...a BIG cup of kindness.  I've had this Earl Grey Peep stamp from Stamping Bella for years, but this is the first time I've used it.  I wanted to try some new colors, this one kind of took a different turn.  I was aiming for Tiffany Blue and a soft pink, but...somehow I ended up with a bluegreen color and a darker pink.  I still like the color scheme even though it wasn't my original plan.  I used My Favorite Things Wonky Stitch on the main panel.  Neenah and Strawberry Slush card stock.  Sentiment from SU Express Yourself.


 Me and Joanie climbing Mt. Lemmon in 2018.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment