Sunday, August 30, 2020

Happy Birthday Mary!!!

For my gym instructor and friend, Mary.  She is an amazing instructor, I just love attending the classes she teaches.  From my very first class I went to of hers, she made me feel welcomed and comfortable AND has never called me out in class because I'm unable to do the moves due to Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.  She has such a high energy level and is always upbeat and positive for every class.  I miss not seeing her since COVID.  Speaking of COVID...she's reached out and messaged to check up on those of us who attend her classes to make sure we are doing ok and see if we need anything.  She has such a big heart and I'm happy to also call her my friend.
Happy Birthday Mary!!!
I used the current weeks SC815.  This layout was a big tricky for me.  I messed up two other images trying to get the cuts right, lol...glad I didn't color them first!  I also wasn't able to use the oval or place the sentiment strip in the right place since my image was so big.  It's close though!  My image is from Krista Smith Stamps.  Hubs printed her for me on Neenah and I colored her with copics.  I used a gel pen on the weights and her lips.  I got some MFT bubbles (finally) and used them.  Sentiment from SU Morning Meadow.

 Me, Mary and Ermalinda at Mary's Les Mills class.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment