Friday, August 7, 2020

Wish We Were...

For the last two years we've floated down the river for my birthday with our best friends.  Unfortunately this year that won't be happening, sigh.  I made my bestie a card to let her know I was missing our annual birthday tradition, and her.  It's been 5 months since I've seen her...with this COVID stuff we haven't seen each other since our cruise in March.  Definitely miss our Sunday get togethers!
Wish We Were...I used the digital image from Krista Smith Stamps, Lake Tubing.  I colored the image with copics.  Using opaque white on the glasses and a glaze pen on the lens.  My Favorite Things All the Encouragement and Banner Alpabet Sets.  Mounted the sentiment on pop dots.  Melon Mambo and black card stock.
Me and my bestie, Kellye on one of our river trips.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment