Thursday, August 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Eva...

Happy Birthday Eva!!!  Today is my dear friend, Eva's birthday.  She's one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet.  She has the heart of gold, is the biggest cheerleader, will always encourage you to do your best, and gives the most amazing (((HUGS))).  I met Eva at my neighborhood gym, Zona Fitness which has went out of business last year.  I hadn't seen Eva in months...walk into the new gym I signed up for and there she was...and of course she gave me her most amazing (((HUGS))).  We no longer do the same classes, which is a bummer, but I see her as I'm finishing my class and she's going into class.  Thursday's are the best days!!!  Or...will be once we open up our gyms again, because I get to see Eva and get to (((HUG))) that sweet lady!
Happy Birthday Eva...I fell in love with this card from the Stampin' Up catalog last year and had to buy the set just so I can make this card.  I love the colors and the elegance of the card.  I used Very Versailles stamp set, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, and Very Vanilla Card Stock.  Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake ink.  Linen cord, baubles, pop dot, oval and square punch.
Me and Eva at the gym...one of our favorite places!

Thank you for taking a look at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment