Monday, December 1, 2014

Shroomin' Dude...

Still catching up on some of the cards that I made last year.  My main responsibility as a Key Spouse is to check up on the deployed spouses while their loved one is away.  One of the ways I like to do this is to send them a hand made card to let them know that I'm thinking of them.  
Shroomin' Dude...

I stamped the Gnome from Lawn Fawn's Gnome Sweet Gnome Set in Memento Ink and colored him with Copics.  I used the sentiment from the Gnome Sweet Gnome Set as well. SU Corner Punch to make the tag.  My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome paper on a SU Crumb Cake cardbase.

Shroomin' Dude...

Inside each card I included a free coupon for a Culver's Mixer and this poem:

Hi, It’s me, your deployment gnome.
I heard your loved one is far from home.
Sometimes I come to break your dryer,
Or put a nail into your tire.
I also cause your hair to gray,
While that guy of yours is away.
But today I’m here to bring a gift,
And maybe give your heart a little lift.
If you should feel a little blue,
I hope you know friends are here for you.
And if you feel a little lost-y,
Go and get yourself a Frosty!

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU (and embarrassed to say this card is still sitting on my desk) to LAWN FAWN for the very generous donation of the stamp set Gnome Sweet Gnome!!!  I appreciate your kindness so very much!!!

Shroomin' Dude...

Thank you for looking!
Have a wonderful week!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment