Wednesday, December 3, 2014

40 SUCKS...

Well, not really...lol.  For my 40th I had nice celebration with my friends at my favorite restaurant.  I made these little gift givies as a little thank you to all my friends for coming out to celebrate with me.  Inside was my favorite...Sees Candies Lollipops, yum!

40 SUCKS...

I used My Favorite Things Lollipop Treat Die-namic and My Favorite Things Banner Day Alphabet.  Crumb Cake Ink, Crumb Cake, Groovy Guava, and Very Vanilla card stock. Finished it off with a button and Linen Cord.  I also made a little sign for the basket that held the lollipops =) 

40 SUCKS...

 My hubs bought me my favorite, orange roses =)
40 SUCKS...

Me and my hubs...
40 SUCKS...

Mmm, my favorite!  Thanks Sherri!
40 SUCKS...

Another favorite, zebra's and orange=) 
Thank-you Kat for the beautiful quilt!
40 SUCKS...

Loved my cake, from Sheena's Cakes =)
40 SUCKS...


Leading up to my 40th birthday I had a Fitness Challenge where I was putting $$$ into a jar for my workouts.  It was my goal to be fit and fabulous by 40.  I reached my fitness goal, my weight goal and purchased my self something nice for my accomplishment...

Paul Mitchell Bamboo Hair Dryer

 Paul Mitchell Bamboo Flat Iron
(and I had enough to pay for a cut & color and lunch!)

It's a year and four months later and I still love my hair dryer and flat iron =) Unfortunately I'm back to square one with my fitness goals.  I injured myself 3 months before my birthday and have had two surgeries since.  I'm still recovering from surgery number two, but once I've fully recovered I plan to reestablish some fitness goals and get back to it!

I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday, I am so far!
Thank you for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment