Friday, December 12, 2014

Blue Moon...

In October our spouse's group went to a painting class.  We opened up the painting session to our husband's unit (and a few of them joined us!).  I made this card to thank the newbee's for attending our spouse's social.
Blue Moon...
I took inspiration for my card from the painting we did.  We were actually suppose to paint a different one but everyone liked this one so much we decided to do this one instead.  I used Going Grey, Basic Gray, and Black for the sky, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, and Tempting Turquoise for the moon.  I sponged in the cliff with a torn piece of paper.  Pacific Point Paper, sentiment from SU Noteworthy, tree from Denami Design.

Blue Moon...
My BFF Kellye =)

Blue Moon...
Our group photo...notice one is not like the other ;)
(Photo credit to Barb, thank you Barb!)

Thank-you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment