Monday, December 29, 2014

LucKey...

LucKey...I'm lucky to to be a Key Spouse and get to do the things that I do.  I'm thankful and grateful for the people I have met along the way, the opportunities that have been given to me, and for some of the challenges I have had to overcome too.  It's not always easy, but it is rewarding and I have made some lifelong friendship from being a Key Spouse.  The Key Spouses were given a luncheon in our honor to thank us for what we do. I made thank you cards for having the luncheon they had for us =)


LucKey...
I stamped ALM Key to my Heart in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring her with Copics.  I colored in the key with a glaze pen.  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, and My Mind's Eye American Made Paper.  SU Square Punch and Sentiment from SU Noteworthy Set.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great week!
I'm starting mine off with meeting my friends new baby girl, I'm so excited!


1 comment: