Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sparkly Snowflakes... #KindnessChallenge

I made this to thank the person who lent me their knee scooter while I was recovering from surgery.  For some reason this time around my insurance company didn't cover it, we were fighting with them to cover the cost as I was going in for surgery.  When I came out of surgery my hubs told me that an email went out at his work and someone we didn't know offered to lend me theirs.  I welled up with tears.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get around for 3 months without it.  Inside was a gift certificate to thank him for his kindness =)

Sparkly Snowflakes... #KindnessChallenge
I kept it very simple.  Sentiment is from A Muse.  I got the ornament from Walmart, attaching it with a brad.


http://www.leonlogothetis.com/kindnesschallenge/

Thank you for looking, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment