Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pot Stickers...

I love this stamp!  I got it from a local artist where I live.  I took a couple of his Prismacolor Pencil Classes for coloring faces.  It was a lot different than I had expected, but enjoyed it and had a really great time.  Anyhow, I made these for a couple of the spouses who were new to our spouses group.  I like to make them a card to welcome them to our spouses group for their first meeting.

Pot Stickers...

I stamped my image in versamark on black cardstock then used Denami Design Copper Embossing Powder.  Crumb Cake and Tangerine Tango cardstock.  The sentiment is from MFT PI Soldier Boy (retired).  SU square punch for the tag, button and linen cord.

Pot Stickers...

I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend!
Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment