Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hot Blue...

I made a couple dozen of these to welcome all of the new spouses to our unit.  I try to make sure to make them a card to welcome them here shortly upon arrival, but sometimes life (like a couple of surgeries) doesn't let that happen as quickly as I'd like. It's the thought that counts tho, right???

Hot Blue...

I kept it very simple.  SU's Brilliant Blue, Whit, Cherry Cobbler and Black card stock.  My Favorite Things Die-namics InstaFrame, Cricut 50 States  Cartridge, Sentiment is from a local craft show.  I want to say Stamp Out who does these awesome Southwest and Western Stamps but couldn't find them when I looked online.  Anyhow, made my tag with SU's Square Punch, finished it off with a button and twine.

Thank you for stopping by.  
Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment