Friday, December 26, 2014

Pregnant YoYo Girl...

Yah...I had to laugh when my friend gave this card it's title.  Really???  He said the picture on the phone was small and he thought it was a pregnant girl playing with a yoyo.  So, the title/name stuck, ha!  I made a bunch of these cards to invite all the ladies at my hubs work to my house for our holiday spouse's meeting.  Each year we do an ornament exchange, White Elephant Style.  When I host a spouse's meeting, I like to invite all the women at my hubs works and let them know they are always more than welcome to attend and do so by making them each a handmade invitation.


Pregnant YoYo Girl...
I kept the card and design very CAS.  I stamped MFT ALM Sparkling Season in black ink and left her that way to keep my card CAS.  I used Black, Soft Sky, and White Cardstock. Snowflake punch, button, and stickles.

Hope yall had a very Merry Christmas!
Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment