Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fancy Grubbin'...

I made these cards for some pretty amazing people!!!  These went out to all the wonderful people who made my hubs and I meals while I was on bedrest recovering from surgery #2.  I honestly don't know what I would've done without them...  Not too bad for making these in bed, eh?

Fancy Grubbin'...

I used a Very Vanilla card base, crumb cake card stock.  I stamped the silverware from A Muse in crumb cake and the sentiment from SU's Because I Care in Soft Sky.  Ribbon is from Michael's.  

Fancy Grubbin'...
Photo taken on my zebra lap desk my hubs got me to eat my dinnah on =)

My sweet hubs decorated the boot I had to wear and also my crutches=)  Following that are a few pictures from my my surgery, so if you're faint at heart, you may not want to look beyond the crutches=) 

Before & After

2 weeks post op.

2 weeks post op, stitches removed. 

6 weeks post op, healing nicely. 

I'm currently 17 weeks post op.  I'm in physical therapy twice a week building up my strength and stability in my ankle.  I have a long way to go until I'm fully recovered (Dr says a year at least) but look forward to the day where I'm not walking with a limp and am able to return to my fitness classes and run again!

Thank you for peeking at my blog today, I appreciate it!
Have a terrific day!






No comments:

Post a Comment