Sunday, November 30, 2014

#KindnessChallenge ...1

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  My husband and I had a wonderful day, spent with amazing friends, enjoying some fabulous food!

This came up on my newsfeed from an organization I like (Ben's Bells) and I wanted to share...

#KindnessChallenge
What is #KindnessChallenge?

#KindnessChallenge is a movement started by Leon Logothetis to make the world a better place.  The goal is to get as many people as possible-preferable everyone with internet access!-to perform a random act of kindness and share it on social media.  There are no limitations to what constitutes an act of kindness.  It really can be anything!  For every act of kindness shared, Leon will donate $1 to charity!* The charity will be chosen by you at the end of December.  The more acts of kindness we can create together, the happier we'll all be!  So, who's in??? 

I am!  Here's my first RAK for the #KindnessChallenge...I may have briefly mentioned that I've had a couple of surgeries this last year (partially why I'm behind on blogging/lost my mojo this last year).  Anyhow, I'm currently in physical therapy with a great group of therapists.  I wanted to show my gratitude for all they've done for me this last month and made them a little something.

#KindnessChallenge ...1

I got the idea for this Apple and Caramel Cream Cheese Dip from Pinterest and of course put my own finishing touches on it  (Here's the recipe for the dip and my inspiration).  I couldn't find the 1/2 cup mason jars, so I just used 1/2 pint mason jars.  After I made the dip and assembled it into the jars, I put the dip and an apple in cello bags from Stampin' Up.  I used some Lime ribbon (retired) from Denami Design and attached a tag I made using SU Crumb Cake, SU Square Punch, Denami Design Turkey stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copics, Denami Design Sentiment, Denami Design Button and Linen Cord.      

#KindnessChallenge ...1

Thank-you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!



1 comment: