Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Year in Review...

Happy New Year!!!  I hope everyone had a fabulous night ringing in the new year!  I rang in the new year with a milkshake and a fever=(  My hubs was really surprised I made it to midnight...actually so was I!  Each year I have a little list of New Year's Resolutions or Personal Goals that I'd like to achieve.  Usually they're along the lines of eating better, exercising, getting more organized, or crafting more.  Not so much this year.  I've had an interesting year (to say the least) and I've learned a lot.  I'll be 40 come August and I'm finding some things aren't as important to me as others.  So really all I want more than anything is for my family to be happy and most of all for them to be in good health.  I'll continue to work on being the best me I can be, and I'd like to RAK/PIF and give...more.  What are your New Year's Resolutions or Personal Goals for 2013?

It's nice to go back through and take a peek at how you grew or how your style has changed in the last year.  So, I thought I'd share my year in review...if you click on the month, it will take you to the original post=)









Yikes- No August posts so I picked from...

Two from-






There you have it...my year in review=)
Thank-you for stopping by!
Have a fabulous 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment