Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry & Bright...

Happy New Year's Eve everyone...I can't believe this year is coming to an end!  Where on earth has the time gone?  We don't have any special plans, as I prefer to stay home on New Year's Eve...not to mention I woke up not feeling well this morning=(  
Anyhow, my dear friend and fellow spouse, Barb asked if I'd make another Christmas Card for her.  I said yes, of course!  Again she had no special requests, just a Christmas Card...do what you want=)  This is what I came up with...



I started out stamping PI Sparkling Season in Memento on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I paper pieced the ornament.  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, and Carta Bella Merry & Bright paper.  SU Square Punch, Mavy Snowflake Punch, Buttons & Twine.  I used MFTWSC102.

 

I completed 40 of the 52 MFT Sketches for this year.  My personal goal was to do them all.  Tho I didn't accomplish that, I have to say I am happy with what I did do.

Thank-you so much for stopping by.
Have a safe and fabulous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment