Friday, December 21, 2012

Contempo Snowflakes...

I completed an order for 60 retirement cards a couple weeks before my friend and fellow spouse, Barb placed an order with me.  She made me giggle when she "placed" the order...she asked if she could order just one card from me and asked if that was "allowed", lol.  I said of course!  Barb gave me plenty of time to make the card for her and had no specific requests at all...that was a first for me.  This is what I came up with...   


I started out using the blue Marvy Snowflake Punch then sponged Crumb Cake and Scattered Straw Distress Ink around the snowflakes and the sides to give the Very Vanilla Cardstock an aged look.  I stamped Merry Christmas from SU's Contemp Christmas Set in Pool Party.  I layered it on EP Season's Greetings then onto my Crumb Cake card base.  I used a wide Robin Egg colored Ribbon from Michael's layering it with Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Denami Design Buttons, and Linen Thread.  My entry for RCC75 which is Holiday Spirit.

Thank-you so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment