Sunday, December 9, 2012

Silent Auction Card #1...

I'm making a card basket for the silent auction at my hubs squadron's Christmas Party on Friday.  I meant to start this several weeks ago, sigh.  This is the first card I've made for the basket.  My hope was to make 12, fingers crossed I get somewhere close to that!





I started off stamping PI Soldier Girl on Neenah with Memento, coloring with Copics.  I fussy cut her out and mounted her on a layer of Crumb Cake that I ran through my Cuttlebug.  Real Red, White, MME American Made paper.  CB Folders,  Die-namics Star Stax,  SU Linen Thread, Rhinestones, and a Button.  I used MFTWSC101 for my layout.


We went to the 12th Air Force's Christmas Party this past Friday.  It was at a private gated communities country club.  Absolutely beautiful!  The view was amazing...on top of a hill overlooking the city, just breathtaking.  We had a lot of fun.  Below are a few pictures from the evening.


Me and my hubs.

Me and Barb. 

Me, Barb, and Annie. 

Annie and her hubs Matt. 

Thank-you so much for stopping by.
Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Cute card and some good lookin' people too. Did you get to make more than one card?

    ReplyDelete