Sunday, December 30, 2012

Silent Auction Card #2...

I only got around to making two cards for the Silent Auction for my spouse's group.  I put the two cards in a square patriotic basket along with a stars and stripes tin from the $1 bin at Target.  In the tin I put a book of stamps, a pen, and a lil' American Flag.  I made up a tag with the contents of the basket and a voucher for 12 custom made cards.  I of course forgot to take a picture of the complete basket, ah well.  The basket went for $32, we made a total of $255 that night for our spouse's group=)


It's a little hard to see in my picture but my wreath is made out of two layers of Die-namics Hexagon, using MME American Made.  I layered it with Die-namics Stacking Stars and Die-namics Star Stax in Night of Navy, Real Red, White, and Red Rhinestones.  Topped it with a Die-namics Beautiful Bow using EP Dots & Stripes Metropolitan.  Sentiment from PI Soldier Boy, SU Square Punch, SU Linen Thread, Button, EP Little Boy, and the negative from Die-Namics Mini Monarch Border.  I used MFTWSC88.

  Thank-you so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment