Sunday, December 2, 2012

Congratulations Chief Pohnert...

One of my hubs coworkers pinned on Chief this past Friday.  I made him this card to congratulate him on his accomplishment.  Promotion to Chief is highly competitive, only 1% of the Air Force makes it to Chief.  Congratulations again to making it to the top 1% Chief Pohnert!


I first would like to thank Angela for making this stunning card.  She gave me the idea to make my own stripes...I made mine like  patch they'd sew onto their uniform verses a whole new sleeve like she did.  Thank-you again Angela for the inspiration!!!  I started out by masking the patches on the arm, then stamped WTG Godspeed in Memento on Neenah using Copics.  I made a very modified version of Chief Stripes, cut it out and placed it on the arm (making sure to ask my hubs if I had the placement right, lol).  I used a White Gel Pen for the stripes and buttons.  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and MME American Made paper.  Die-namics Star Stax and Die-namics Stacking Stars, SU Square Punch, Button, Twine, and sentiment from WTG Godspeed.  I'm way behind with my goal of doing the weekly sketch challenges from MFT for a whole year=(  But...this one is actually in on time=)  MFTWSC100.


Thank-you for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment