Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween Thank-you...

My spouse's group put together a Halloween Party for the kiddos a couple weeks ago.  I made a couple of cards to thank a few people for all of their help.  One of our spouse's was kind enough to offer to take pictures during the party...which turned out great!  We also had a lot of help from my hubs troops...they carried tables up to the second floor for us, set them up, even decorated the room for us!  We appreciated all of their help so very much!!!


I kept my card very simple, using FTL215.  I started out with a Crumb Cake card base.  I used a Pumpkin Pie Marker with the SU Spritzer Tool.  Die-namics Halloween Charms, going over them with Stickles, Die-namics Spider Web, going over them with Smooch Tuxedo, then adding orange pearls for the eyes.  Die-namics Double Dot Border and Big Greetings Stamp Set.


My grandboys at the Halloween Party.
Woody- Wylie (3 1/2 yrs)
Buzz- Connor (2 yrs)

Thank-you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. As usual, super cute card and you are so thoughtful for sending thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete